Sunday, June 19, 2011

Feelin' blue



Hey guys.. these were my weekend nails. I did them on Thursday, but just took pics today, so forgive any wear and tear on them after a few days of cooking, cleaning, and going to the lake!

I was pretty tired, so I decided to rehash something simple.. I just took the Piet Mondrian design I did previously, and used shades of blue instead of blue/yellow/red to do the color blocking this time. I am all about easy these days, haha. I might do this design again for a party next month since it matches the dress I'm planning to wear.. when in doubt, color block. Seriously.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love how you chose to do different shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute. I've been wanting to do Mondrian nails. I like how you did a variation as well. ^^ I also tagged you for an award on my blog, Liquid Jelly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous. Gold star and a big thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive always wanted to try this design but it seems so complicated. I gave you a blogger award, check it out! http://girtasticglam.blogspot.com/2011/06/question-of-week-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)