Thursday, October 13, 2011

Heads will roll..


Hello guys.. got some glitter bombing for you today, haha.

I kinda based this mani around the Yeah Yeah Yeahs video for "Heads Will Roll", which is awesome. I got a box of nail art supplies today and wanted to try them out. I used Zoya Luna as a base, then did the blood with China Glaze Phat Santa. While it was still wet, I dusted red micro glitter over it. It's super sparkly in real life, the pictures do it no justice. This was my first time using loose glitter to do anything, it was kind of a pain, but it looks cool. I got the studs in my order and threw some on too. It's hard to tell, but I made Luna matte, so the red really pops against it. All in all, I'm kinda.. eh about this mani. I don't really like it, honestly. However, I'm way too tired to redo it, so I'm stuck with it for a while, lol.

Now, to attempt and get all this loose glitter off everything I own..

4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I LOVE that video. I really want to do a makeup look based on it - I think I will and I might have to steal this mani as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm so surprised you are just "eh" about it- the red is beautiful and it really does POP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter bomb is right! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter herpes! I like the combo of the glitter on the polish. Snazzy. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)