Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gold glitter fun and tribal



Hey guys! Just a small update today since I don't feel well. This is just a really simple mani I did last night.. my nails were already black, but they looked boring so I added some sparkle to 'em. I sponged some gold polish onto the tips, added some fine gold glitter polish, then topped that with two coats of the lovely Milani Gold FX! I love the way it looks.



And I like it even better mattified! This is with one coat of Essie's Matte About You. I love how soft it looks. Here's one with flash, too.



Also, here's a bonus shot of a really lazy tribal mani I did a while ago and never posted.. I didn't like it that much, but you can't win 'em all, right?



I used Nicole by OPI'S One Less Lonely Glitter as a base, then went at it with acrylic paints.

That's it for now.. hopefully I'll have something fun on my nails this weekend since I'm going to see my favorite band, Empires! :)

10 comments:

  1. so pretty! love both designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black and gold so pretty and eleqant :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those black and gold nails looks so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these . They are absolutely beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the tribal so much I just had to try to recreate it...here is my attempt: http://nailsandriffs.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/tribal/

    All credit goes to you, obviously. All of your nail art is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gold glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait to do the gold one for homecoming week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. while ago and never posted.. I didn't like it that much, but you can't win 'em all, right? acrylic lace pool deck

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)