Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lazy sunflowers



Sorry for the long absence, guys! I haven't been feeling very creative lately, plus I had other things to worry about in my life.. plus I kept breaking nails, ugh!

Anyway.. with the weather getting a little nicer, I've been feeling spring-y, and wanted something bright and simple. I love sunflowers, so I figured hey, why not! They didn't really turn out too great, but I'm giving myself a pass this time since I haven't done any nail art in a while. Besides, I like the color combo. I used For Audrey as the base, then acrylics for the art, since my yellow polishes weren't opaque enough.

Anyway.. I also wanted to say hi to my new followers, and thanks for following! You guys are awesome. :)

7 comments:

  1. These are awesome :) I loove sunflowers too, and I've thought about doing a sunflower mani too.. NOwI've got some inspiration to do it ;)

    I think it looks cool! A lot of details.. So thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to do a sunflower mani! you should do a tutorial on this! its gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is gorgeous!It looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are seriously gorgeous! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design too! I'd also love to see a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i so much love this nail art? could you do a to do/tutorial or something?

    i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)