Friday, October 22, 2010

Viva vacation



My aunt is going on a secret vacation for her birthday, so I did her nails as a present. She wanted something bright and kinda beachy. She had to pick someone up from the airport, so I didn't do serious designs on every nail because it would've taken too long. I like the sunsets I did, I wasn't sure how to do them, but I think they turned out pretty nice. I also gave her a pedi with pink and blue that turned out really cute. I hope she has fun on her trip! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are great!!! I love the sunset and the design on the other nails perfectly suits that manicure. I want to go on a vacation...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was really pleased with how they turned out and she loved them, especially the bright colors. She ended up going to a beach house, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)