Sunday, June 13, 2010

As the world falls down..



My favorite movie of all time is, hands down, Labyrinth. David Bowie's package in tighty-tights and overabundant glitter? Come on, who doesn't love this movie. I tried to do some Labyrinth-inspired nails, and this was the result. I was overall pretty happy with them, except the peach/crystal ball nail. My favorite is the owl/feather one. When I was done, I thought they needed a little something, so I dug around and found some leftover jewels from when I did my nails for prom in like.. 2005. I tossed them on since I they reminded my of Jareth's crystal balls, and surprisingly, they stayed on for like a week and didn't chip.

Polishes:
Opi, Teal the Cows Come Home
Opi, Alpine Snow
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Lightening
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blazing Blue
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blue Blast
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Jumpin' Jade
Pure Ice, Wild Thing
Milani, Diamond Dazzle
Brown and red acrylic paint

1 comment:

  1. I was just going through all of your posts and came across this one, I LOVE LABYRINTH!!! haha & this. Plus I'm obsessed with painting my nails, so this is just wonderful. :P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)