Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mmm, summer fruit.




Current nails. I wanted something simple but bright, so I just went with watermelons and strawberries for summer. I went to Ulta yesterday and the salesgirl loved them.

Polishes:
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Back to the Fuchsia
Pure Ice, Wild Thing
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry, Lightening
Opi, Alpine Snow

Black nail art pen
I forgot the name of the darker green, but I'll find it and edit it in.

Like I said, I went to Ulta the other day too, and snagged some new polishes. A few are ones I got earlier this week.



Polishes:
Nicole by Opi, Loyalty to Royalty
Opi, The "It" Color
Opi, Rumple's Wiggin'
Opi, Who The Shrek Are You?
Ulta, Holiday in Turqs Caicos
Sally Hanson Complete Salon, Hidden Treasure (I got two of these, finally!)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Back to the Fuschia
Essie, Mint Candy Apple

I've used the Fuchsia and Hidden treasure already, and I love them both. The formula for the Complete Salon line is so smooth. The Hidden Treasure looks amazing over any polish, though it's hard to get a proper picture of, at least with my shitty camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)