Sunday, June 13, 2010

Butterfly Wings



This was an okay experiment, I suppose. I wanted something nice for the summery weather we'd been having, so I figured hey, butterflies. I like how the purple and blue one turned out, but that's it. Next time around I'll try a different angle, I think. I ended up taking this off two days later because I was having problems with my middle nail peeling and cracking. My middle nails hate me, I swear..

Polishes:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blue Blast
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Lightening
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Lively Lilac
Opi, Alpine Snow
Milani, Purple Passion

Black nail art pen
Some frankening/mixing to get lighter shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)