Saturday, June 12, 2010

Starry Night, take 1



Ah, my proudest moment.. I got bored with simplicity and wanted to do something more complicated. My solution? Attempt to re-create one of my favorite paintings, Van Gogh's Starry Night. I wasn't entirely sure how to approach it, so I just kind of went for it and attacked my nails with polish. This was the first attempt; I have a second attempt I did recent that looks much better, but I still like this version as well. I got mad compliments on them.

Polish:
Opi, Teal the Cows Come Home
Opi, Alpine Snow
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Lightening
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blazing Blue

Black nail art pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)