Saturday, June 26, 2010

Simplicity




Sometimes, I just don't feel like doing something complicated. These were inspired by Tiffany boxes, though the color doesn't match.. I can't find For Audrey anywhere! Still, I thought they were pretty. I haven't felt like doing much because my sinuses are killing me lately. Anyway, I absolutely love Essie's Mint Candy Apple, even though I hate their formula. It's such a nice summery color. And it matches well with my toes, which are painted in OPI's Rumple's Wiggin' this week. I'm in a pastel mood.

Polishes used:
Essie, Mint Candy Apple
OPI, Alpine Snow
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Pedal to the Metal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)