Saturday, June 12, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon!



It's no secret that I love kid movies. And dragons. And fantasy in general. These nails were begging to be done after I saw the movie. I kept it pretty simple because I was feeling pretty lazy(what else is new?). I only did two of Toothless, then some random swirly viking-y designs. I used a little glitter to try and give Toothless a scaly appearance, but if I did this again, I'd probably skip it.

Polishes:
Pure Ice, Wild Thing
Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Gray by Gray
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blue Blast
Opi, Alpine Snow
Sinful Colors, Irish Green
Milani, Diamond Dazzle

Brown Acrylic paint
Black nail art pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)