Sunday, June 20, 2010

Harry Potter



I was feeling quite nostalgic, and these were the result. I used to love Harry Potter, and while I still like it, I'm not a huge fan like I was when I was younger. These were kind of a trial and error thing. I REALLY need new brushes, my current ones are falling apart and it makes it harder to get smooth lines and shapes. Anyway.. I wasn't entirely happy with these so I took them off right away. I did like the snitch, though.

For the record, I'm totally a Slytherin.

Polishes used:
OPI, Alpine Snow
OPI, The "It" Color
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Lightening
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Blue Blast
Nicole by OPI, Loyalty to Royalty
Sally Hanse Xtreme Wear, Cherry Red
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Going Green
Sally Hanson Complete Salon, Gray by Gray
Brown acrylic paint
Black nail art pen

2 comments:

  1. love that! have you tried to do them again since? if not would you consider doing a tutorial? i'm still a huge fan :P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)