Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Scream



After my Starry Night nails, I decided I wanted to do another painting. My mom suggested The Scream by Edvard Munch, and I said, that fits my mood most days, why not. Again, I had no real approach other than attacking my nails with polish and acrylics. I'm still super proud of how they turned out, I got a lot of compliments on them. They required a lot of blending to get certain shades, which was a bit of a pain.

Polishes:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Lightening
Opi, Alpine Snow
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry, Blazing Blue

Brown and red acrylic paint
Black nail art pen

1 comment:

  1. So awesome! This is one of my favorite paintings. I love doing art nails, but I must say that yours blow my attempts out of the water!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love any comments, questions, or feedback, and try my best to respond! Please be courteous and don't spam or repeatedly link back to your own blog or website. :)